Anyone work for someone famous? Past or present?

jareda69

Asked by jareda69 at 10:56 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• i work for someone who is famous in certain circles (one of the top lawyers in the US. he is a millionaire and i do housekeeping and whatnot at one of his homes. so while he may not be famous to you, his neighbors are. (george w. is his new neighbor. like next door.)
    ivelostmyself

Answer by ivelostmyself at 11:26 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• We have one client that is a pro ball player, out of St. Louis so I guess you can say yes, we do work for someone famous.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 10:58 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I interned with an interior design firm in Nashville, TN while in college and was able to meet some top names country singers. About as close as I have come to celebs.
    grlygrlz2

Answer by grlygrlz2 at 11:02 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Cool.Ball players are nice. My brother worked for Donald Trump designing his penthouse with Ivanka.
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 11:02 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I deleted mine dont want to give out too much personal info but yes.

Answer by gemgem at 11:04 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• That's ok. I know a ball player that was in the WOrld Series and he is the nicest person with children. It's fine , I understand keeping things confidential.Peace gem gem
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 11:06 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Oh it isnt that LOL its my parents work with them so I dont want them saying why did you say that. You never know LOL.

Answer by gemgem at 11:12 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I worked for a hairstylist that is world famous within the industry...though most people have never heard of him. He was creative director at Matrix for eight years and created the Biolage line for them. He created J. Crew, then sold it for a small fortune. Help John Frieda create Frizz-ease. Judges at all the major hair shows. A lot of 'big name' stylists came through the salon to visit. I've had my hair cut by the stylist who made Vidal Sasson what it is. He spent about a month with the salon and I got to assist and learn from him. And they are both the coolest guys you'll ever meet.
    desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 11:41 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• No but I worked in movie theatres in the San Fernando Valley when I was in college so met lots of famous people. Was good friends with John Dereks granddaughter when I was a kid.

I also recently found out I may be a distant cousin of Obama's.

Friday

Answer by Friday at 11:50 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Friday .... How did you find that info about being his distant cousin?
    Anonymous