unexplained bruising with gastroenitis

dd has gastroenitis and the 2nd day of having it she slept allday and I noticed while taking her temp under her arm she had a long bruise on the lower part of her stomach.A few hours later I go back to check on the bruise and its gone I look around her waist and 2 more are on her the side of her ribcage.I told 2 diff. doctors and they said they had no explanation.When we were discharged fro mthe hospital after her iv we got a form "fever facts" and in the from it says if your child has un -explained bruising with a fever they should be seen by a doctor asap..Anyone got any ideas.? I googled it and got no where.

Lindasmama

Asked by Lindasmama at 11:03 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I dont want to scare you but i thought i read something about unexplained bruising, vertigo and gastroenitis. My other thought was anemic(sp). The fever could of been from the gastroenitis and the bruising a seperate issue? i wish i knew more, i hope she's ok now that's it's been a few days.
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 8:25 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• Whats vertigo? i dont realy understand your response.lol..The fever was from gastroenitis.The doctor said she cant tell me what they are until seeing them..
    Lindasmama

Answer by Lindasmama at 11:27 PM on Jan. 22, 2009

• I tried to google the bruising w the gastroenitis and couldn't find anything. I'm sorry, I should of done more research before I posted. I just thought I read that somewhere. I apologize for worrying you.
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 10:58 AM on Jan. 24, 2009