Anybodys LO have hemangioma?

My DD was born with hemangioma, The doctor said they would be completly gone by the time she was 8 years old. hers are very small and are already seem to be going away. How long did it take for your LO's to dissappear?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:07 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• My 3 year old has one on her chest and it's faded away considerably. It used to look like a little strawberry, but now it's just a light red mark and a small spattering of spots.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:11 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• my daughter was born with 4. one small one on her arm, on her back and on her tummy those have all dissappeared. She has a VERY large one on her right knee. It is not as dark as it was whrn she was little, it has spread out but it is still there and it probably will be there for a long time...if it goes away at all. She is 7 now.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 19, 2009