why does everyone give Britney Spears such a hard time?

shes done nothing wrong for everyone to beat her up about stuff everyone makes mistakes and she never got a chance to grow up properly she was always in the public eye and still is.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:09 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Entertainment

• Well she gets crap because shes in the public eye. She is mentally ill also and wasnt on meds and stuck herself out there. Come on, shaving your head, beating up a car with an umbrella, locking yourself and your kid in a closet with cops coming etc isnt normal behavior. What is more sad is she was allowed to get to this point and surely her ex knew she was mental.

Answer by gemgem at 11:11 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Because she is a horrible singer and a really bad mom
    CNmomma

Answer by CNmomma at 11:11 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• What do you mean she's done nothing wrong?

It is legal to drive with your child on your lap? Is it legal to do drugs? That's not even the tip of the iceburg with her. I don't think most people see her as a fit parent. She needs help. I'd feel the same way if it was my best friend!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:29 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• She has made so many mistakes in the public eye that most skanks make everyday... To bad for poor brit... Boo Hoo... She is just a skank with money...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I too feel for Britney. I think part of her problems were caused by post-partum depression. Think abour it...all her problems really started after she had the 2nd baby. I am hoping that it was finally diagnosed and that she did finally get help.

I just want to give a big mom hug. When I watched the special with her, that's what I feel she needs. Her mom just doesn't seem to really be in her life.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I'm going to guess no one even cares about her. I'll go one step further and say her publicist probably pays ppl to give her a hard time and chase her around like she matters to the world. The thing with celebrities is that if you don't talk about them (good or bad) ppl forget about them and she doesn't want to be forgotten. She's just a woman with issues like the rest of us. She just has enough money to pay ppl to put her in the tabloids and keep her in the news.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• They gave Brittany a hard time from the day she started dating Kevin F. She was a young girl in love and feeling that new excitement and of course your going to act goofy! And after her first son was born they gave her crap about almost tripping while carrying him????? I'm sorry, i guess no parent is every supposed to loose their balance? To everyone who bashes her- Think about your life from the time you were 16 to now being shown on national television and in every paper across the country? She was never allowed to grow up normally-I mean the first time she had sex she was outed by her ex on national TV!! Think about cameras following you around and ppl criticizing you for every little mistake you ever made?? She does have problems and i hope she gets the help she needs!
    alexsmomma06

Answer by alexsmomma06 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 21, 2009

• Ditto, CNmomma!
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 12:50 AM on Jan. 23, 2009