could i still be pregnant?

Okay so this isn't my first child, with my first I experienced no symptoms whatsoever and didn't test til I was two months.

This time I am tcc and we had sex when I ovulated Decmber 26-31 just to be safe... my period the past two months have been on the 16 not a day later... I've been nauseas and having a couple other symptoms for a week and I tested January 16 and it was a bfn, could it of been wrong? I'm now 3 days late... I was thinking of testing Friday if it's still not here. Has anyone tested negative then and turned out to be pregnant?

lilmamaxx

Asked by lilmamaxx at 11:11 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I did with my son. I tested negative waited a week or so and tested again postivie. If you really think that you are pregnant go to your OB/GYN and have a test done there.
    JessieK79

Answer by JessieK79 at 11:15 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I tested 3 months of negatives before I went to the doctor for a blood test and was told I was pregnant.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 1:28 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• it could have been way too soon to test and that is why it came back neg i would wait a week or so and try again
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 4:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2009