Wondering if my son's feet are normal..before I ask the Doc!

Hi, my son's 7 months old and pulling himself up on everything! When he's standing, it looks like only one of his feet are straight, and the other kinda turn's outward..like it's sideways. I think this is for balance, it makes sense that one is turned out this way to keep him balanced better..just wondering if this is normal? Have a look at your mobile baby's feet for me, if you aren't sure! LOL, thank's ladies.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would mention it to the doctor only so it can be monitored. Their legs and feet do straighten with use, though. lol
    TiccledBlue

Answer by TiccledBlue at 11:19 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i agree my daughter was doing the same thing around 7 months and now she is standing straight. Just mention it to the doctor
    sweetheart254

Answer by sweetheart254 at 11:33 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I think it is normal, definately, but you should definately bring it up at your next pediatrician visit.
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:44 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Many babies end up looking like ducks for a while - little feet turned out for better balance.

But it never hurts to ask your doctor.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 12:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2009