• In the Spotlight:

Light Bleeding, Need advice/help!

No insurance and can't go to dr. So no bashing please. I have had my period the last two months. on time, normal and everything. I've been over it since Thursday, it only usually lasts 2-3 days, then I just wear a panty liner the rest of the days. So Thurs was the last day. Well I got an ovarian cyst along w my period this time, but it went away as well. So I went skiing this weekend and we had sex a few times, just the normal sex. So we got home yesterday and I went to the bathroom and I had BLOOD WHEN I WIPED! I was just giving all the other details so you guys would have a little info about what i did and see if anything could have caused this. obviously there is always that possibility of pregnancy, but not likely. I don't know if this is spotting from being pregnant, or to do with my period or because of the cyst or what. Has this happened to anyone else? I am still bleeding lightly. So any advice or tips help.

abootie

Asked by abootie at 11:15 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Health

Level 1 (-5 Credits)
  • sorry so cut and dry, i had to keep deleting. Said too many characters when I still had 71 left! ugghh... Thanks ahead of time for no bashing, and for the answers.
    abootie

Answer by abootie at 11:16 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• are you pregnant or not???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:23 AM on Jan. 19, 2009