any advice

i need some sleepimg advice im in my 9th month and i havent slept it 5 days because its soo uncomfortable any advice on how to get a good nights sleep

symle456

Asked by symle456 at 11:19 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I know for me I hard to start sleeping on the couch. It was the only place I was comfortable and could get any sleep.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 11:20 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I used to put a pillow between my knee's and then another for my ankles...then another to hold on to and of course one under my head. If you have the prego body pillow your all set, how ever there's no point in buying it if your alrd 9 months unless you plan on having another baby soon after. that's all you can really do hun..I know it's SUCKS I hated it, but your almost done!!!
    Congrat's and good luck with the new baby!!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Take a luke warm bath before bed (with whirlpool if you have the option) to relax you. Get a prego body pillow, if you don't already have one. The C shaped ones are really good. If that doesn't help...try sleeping in a lazy boy type chair or sitting up on the couch. The last month really sucks for sleeping but try to get as much as you can...you're going to need it!

Congrats!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 11:27 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Sleep near the bathroom, on the couch or recliner, wherever you are most comfy...No tv or baths right before bed cuz they stimulate you and make it more difficult to fall asleep. Reading helps me...
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 11:32 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• try putting a heating pad on your lower back this help me lots with my first daughter she was bouncy at night
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 11:47 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• You can try sleeping in a recliner chair, or if you don't have one- prop yourself up like you are in an elevated hospital bed in an almost sitting position. I agree with relaxing your mind before bedtime, try a cup of decaf tea or warm milk and reading instead of TV. I also wear an eye mask sometimes to make it extra dark : )
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 12:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2009