Ok I ruined my relationship with my daughters father, but I still love him. I just wish I could get him to care about me the same. He started talking to a new girl, and has pushed me away. When before her we just about acted like a couple again. We still live together and I'd like to keep it that way, but he wants to move out since he's moved on. How do I get him back and show him I love him without pushing him even further away? And steer his attentions back on me?

KlieneMutter

Asked by KlieneMutter at 6:24 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Relationships

• He's never going to come crawling back, he's too pround and I don't even care anymore. He's shown me how blind I was to think he was worth it.
    KlieneMutter

Answer by KlieneMutter at 6:50 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• Don't interfear with his relationship with the other girl, he will percieve that as pushy and invasive and might only drive him away from you more. Instead show him that you think he's wonderful and that he's important to you.
    Eventually the new girl will get old and stop making him feel "special" then he will turn back to you.
    A lot of times when a guy cheats on his wife, it's with someone less attractive than her that simply makes him feel good about himself. Aim to make him feel good about himself.
    ArtC

Answer by ArtC at 6:28 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• She's not that pretty, but she most likely has a better body since she hasn't had kids. They just have alot in commen and the more he getts to know her the more he likes her. He drives over an hour to see her and with gas prices...
    He knows he means the world to me and I show him, but it doesn't matter because "I'm blinded by love". The better he feels about himself for other reasons, the more he wants to move on to "better things".
    KlieneMutter

Answer by KlieneMutter at 6:37 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• may i ask how you ruined your relationship with him?
    ashleyamanda

Answer by ashleyamanda at 9:07 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I cheated on him. I regret it with my very being. I did come clean and told him the complete truth and everything he wanted to know. I have also changed alot since I made that mistake. It happened during a very bad time in my life that I've not only learned from but grown better. He is a really good man. He just doesn't let things go sometimes.
    KlieneMutter

Answer by KlieneMutter at 10:56 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• sometimes it takes moving on for someone to want you back. start just doing things for yourself and your doughter and show him that you are still a strong women without him. this doesnt meen that you have to stop loving him or even dating other people but maybe what he is seeing in the other girl is her independance that is atracting him to her. show him that in yourself. If he is the guy for you being yourself should be all you have to do to get him back
    lovelyme1006

Answer by lovelyme1006 at 11:59 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• ssweety maybe if he sees you moved on he will come crawling back
    chopperchic1012

Answer by chopperchic1012 at 12:10 AM on Jul. 19, 2008