Really not quite sure

My period is not due until the 26th; however, for the last 7 days I have been totally exhausted and unable to get any more than 3 hrs of sleep a night. Then around 2:00 PM I'm so sleepy I feel as if I could just drop. My boobs are sore and tingly. This morning I got out of bed and the right one especially felt so heavy. If I'm not due until next Monday, would it be too early to have these as pregnancy symptoms? I have bought a pregnancy test but really don't want to waste it until it closer to the 26th. Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:33 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I'm in the same situation...Im not sure if I am or not...my period is now one day late though...but the only symptoms Ive had is emotional and hungry lol...I'd say wait til you get your period or closer to the 26th then take that test and find out! Do you want a baby right now? I do! Lol
    AustinR3MySon

Answer by AustinR3MySon at 1:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• add me as a friend!
    AustinR3MySon

Answer by AustinR3MySon at 1:42 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I do want a baby now BAD. I have 3 kids already but their dad and me split a couple years ago and I'm with somebody else. Needless to say we want a baby of our own. Just one... lol... but we do want one.
    Anonymous

• i would wait a while it could be your mind causing the symtoms sense you are wanting a baby so bad it happen to be so many times but in the end i am now pregnant it just takes time good luck hope you are
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 4:02 PM on Jan. 19, 2009