Did anyone else wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning?

I am in the worst mood this morning! My kids are annoying the PEE out of me and can't seem to control themselves. I just wanna go back to bed and be left ALONE!

I can't wait til hubby gets home from work, lol!

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• I so did too!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 11:36 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Lol. My kids are at my mom's because I had a Dr's. appointment his am. What time does he get home?

LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 11:38 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• He'll probably be home around 3. It can't come soon enough!! I need some alone time, lol!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I definately woke up on the wrong side! Luckily the little one isn't too bad but daddy on the other hand....no, kissing wont make me happier! Leave me alone! oh, and he adds like 50 things to the to do list
    BillyJames418

Answer by BillyJames418 at 11:47 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I'm not even certain you can term it "woke up" on the wrong side of the bed. I hardly slept at all!
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:49 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I do every morning when hubby isnt home. He's stuck at the shop getting his truck fixed, about 600 miles from here..... Not sure when he's going to get to come home... After this repair he's going to have to stay out longer to make up for the lost money from it being in the shop. 1.5 yrs and the thing is pd for I can't wait! It's going up for sale and hubby's finding a new career... Thats what he says anyway....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:51 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• LOL. You know, I think that Mondays are cursed because it seems like no matter how organized I try to be like leaving early if I have somewhere to be or errands to run, I'M ALWAYS RUNNING LATE so I've come to the conclusion that I HATE MONDAYS LOL!!!!
    LovingParent08

Answer by LovingParent08 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Can I also say I woke up in the WRONG bed?!? I woke up in my youngest girls bed and she was on the floor. LOL I hope I didn't push her out of bed. But I don't even remember going in there in the middle of the night. I must have been sleeping HARD!
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 12:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I have been snapping at everyone today. So I have locked myself into our computer room and away from everyone.
    pagirl71

Answer by pagirl71 at 12:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Me too that too shall pass.
    MarGeee

Answer by MarGeee at 3:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2009