Anybody from NC who can answer this question

I was told about a book last night and I've been trying to find it online but without success. This book is about Urban Legends of North Carolina. I was told the name was just that: Urban Legends of North Carolina ; however, I have been to Amazon.com and BarnesandNobels.com and can't locate the book. I even searched on ebay. Does anybody know about this book? If so, do you know the exact title? I moved to NC about 2 yrs ago with my SO and have found some of the legends around here quite interesting.

Proudmomof82008

Asked by Proudmomof82008 at 11:37 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• There are some about the shores of NC that are mostly like ghost stories. I have seen the books in Barnes and Noble and in some of the smaller stores here in Wilmington.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 11:42 AM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I don't know the exact name of the book you are looking for, but I used to work in a small NC Museum and recall many books of that nature. My suggestion would be to call around/email Musuem Gift shops to see if they can help you.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 2:44 PM on Jan. 19, 2009