I want a girl!!

Are there any remedies or special positions or anything that will help me have a girl instead of a boy? Boys run in my fam and my fiances, but I want a girl so bad...Help a sista out!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:52 AM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• The only thing I've heard that makes any sense scientifically is that due to girl sperm and boy sperm being of different make-ups, they survive better in different acidities, and the girl sperm are slower. So for a girl you should have sex 4-5 days before ovulation, and for a boy you should have sex 1-2 days before.

That being said, I conceived my son and my daughter both two days before ovulation. So do what you will.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 12:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Chinese birth chart was accurate for us. But its not for everyone. Your chances are 50-50 honestly no matter what you do : )
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 12:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Honestly, there isn't any way to guarantee it unless you could talk a lab into separating your husband's sperm and then get artificially inseminated. Otherwise, you're always taking your chances.

Answer by gdiamante at 1:02 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• don't let the hole it runs in the fam thing get you down my hole fam has boys and behold i have a little girl 5 and i am expecting a second little girl in may so that has nothing to do with what you will have lol
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 3:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2009