Have you noticed . . .

I know everyone has noticed that even very legit questions and posts get deleted. Well, yesterday I did a test and reported a perfectly good question and under the reason, I wrote REVENGE. I was thanked for the report and told the question was removed. So don't feel bad for being deleted, anyone who wants to report can and will and there is nothing we can do about it. It doesn't matter how valid our questions or posts are.

BridgetC140

Asked by BridgetC140 at 12:10 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• OMG...Its not really shocking though. If someone reports something it just automatically gets taken down. I had a post removed for swearing in a question in the beauty section because I said "I have cellulite on my ass that wont go away" and apparently someone was more offended by the cellulite on my ass than I was.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 12:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I've had some pretty normal questions deleted.. I guess now I know why!
    anestheticsex

Answer by anestheticsex at 12:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Wait so you reported a question not because it was offensive or vulgar but because you wanted to get revenge on somebody?? WOW!
    You do understand that people can get their accounts suspended and removed due to people reporting them right? Why would you even take the time to do a test?
    I'm not being rude-just trying to understand.
    Anonymous

• No, did you read what I said? I did it as a test to see if they would actually read the question before they deleted, and well, they don't. I just wanted to know why all these perfectly good questions were being deleted.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• No one is going to get suspended . . . I have had several questions deleted, it's like someone follows me around here reporting my questions. Everything will be fine, I promise.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:17 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Well, hopefully that person didn't get into trouble, but that is some good information to know. I doubt if it is that easy to get someone automatically deleted, that they will get suspended or anything. Plus, anyone can just create a new account under a different name.
    kirstanbrown

Answer by kirstanbrown at 12:17 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I have seen some pretty normal stuff disappear, too. I can imagine that when some losers figure out they have this power, they will just be doing it for fun.
    kirstanbrown

Answer by kirstanbrown at 12:19 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Yes I did read the question, did you read my answer? You said that you reported a question "as a test"

These reports still go against a person's account-test or not.
    Anonymous

• oh go cry somewhere else anon 12:19!
    Anonymous

• Really!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 12:27 PM on Jan. 19, 2009