Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If You live in Nevada PLease Help?

So I Want to add my last name to my daughters( she has her dads last name) how do i do this.... i went to the social security place but they told me i have to change it on her birth certificate firstplease help me

Answer Question

Asked by nesamama at 12:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Relationships

Level 2 (8 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • Call the courthouse or Vitals Records Dept at the Health Dept and ask them how to do it.

    Answer by admckenzie at 12:23 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.

Next question in Relationships
friend just oh so excited....

Next question overall (Kids' Health)
Buckwheat honey