Could I Pregnant?

I have been having little cramps for like week and its so unsual to me. I have been feeling kinda dizzy and feeling really sick. Because they say that little cramps can be an early pregnancy sign. Please help me.

missvonnie22

Asked by missvonnie22 at 12:25 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Are you late? Did you have unprotected sex? If yes then its possible. But little cramps could be a million things, honestly. Its also cold & flu season so it could just be a cold. I am expecting my 3rd and never had cramps or dizziness, but I guess some women may have that as a symptom. I would wait til your period is due and take a test or see your family doc and ask them if they think its pregnancy or a cold.
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 12:52 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• How late are you? If you're feeling sick, it could be a sign of pregnancy but it also could be something like the flu. If you're more than a few days late and normally are regular on your cycles, I would take a pregnancy test now. They're more accurate if you take it first thing in the morning. Good luck!
    NFLplayerswife

Answer by NFLplayerswife at 1:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I am also having cramps, feels more like painful swelling actually. I've also been experiencing dizziness, queasiness and headaches. I have no question that I'm pregnant but I can't take a test for another week. These signs are happening way early for me, which I guess is rare but it happens. Your symptoms sound similar to mine. If you are not late yet, you could be experiencing same thing as me and you might be pg. You never know for sure until you can take a test. good luck.
    craftybunny

Answer by craftybunny at 2:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2009