C section pain

Ive asked this question to multiple moms and not a clear answer was given or helped......... i had a unplanned c section 11 months ago when my water broke and baby was the wrong way ( i had a fibrous cyst i guess growing inside me and baby couldnt turn) now 11 months later i ma still really tender and still really numb. im on the pill once again and my periods are not regular at all.. months i dont get and then months i do........its bad to the points i cant wear jeans or sit for long times due to pain. the first doc opinion i got, she had given me muscle relaxatants. i disagreed with the temperary problem and didnt take any. 2nd doctors opinion was that i needed an ultrasound. but said i wasnt prego ( did a test) so i was wondering if anyone had some insight that had dealt with similar problems.. i know numbness is ordinary but this much ??

NicoleCoderre

Asked by NicoleCoderre at 12:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I cant help you sorry the longest i went after without being pg again was 9m but at 9m i had the same problems I was still ALL numb there and jeans HURT when they were on for to long. I would just talk to your dr about it again
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 12:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I'm still numb 9 months later. I do not have much tenderness and certainly not the kind of pain you are describing. I can't imagine that it is normal for you to still feel this way. I'd keep looking until I found a Dr who will take the time to listen and find out what's wrong. Good luck.
    Kimebs

Answer by Kimebs at 2:01 PM on Jan. 19, 2009