What is the nastiest thing you've found in your house lately?

I have found a host of gross things in my house when I've cleaned...but today I moved the couches to vacuum under there and I found my daughters hiding place for boogers. She has either been wiping them along the side of the couch and they've fallen off between them or she flicks them down there...I'll have to monitor and get back to you...lol

kabbot01

Asked by kabbot01 at 12:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• A nasty diaper my oldest dd apparently forgot about and left on my couch. I was SOOOOOO pissed. I called her and chewed her a new one. She said she was in a hurry and thought she took it with her.

Answer by gemgem at 12:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Eewwwww! I just cleaned my fridge out a couple weeks ago and I found a tupperware container of beans from my birthday . . . my birthday is in Sept . . yuck! It was growing penicillin!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 1:00 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My son's feet, the cat's litter box, the slobber the Mastiff leaves on the wall, the underside of the freaking toilet seat, the dogs bed, and kleenex everywhere (we have the flu).... what's not gross about raising kids, animals and men?
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 1:01 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• every few months i have to go in dd's room and gut it out ( cant depend on the kids to do it ) and when i moved the headbored to dd's bed i found a nasty sandwich dont know if it was meat or pb&j i swear it growled at me...
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 1:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• A half drank coffee cup (the travel kind) of milk my daughter's friend had been drinking before we left town for 2 weeks. Thank God it had a lid!! I threw the whole cup out, sorry!
    jespeach

Answer by jespeach at 1:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• lmao at tabbys4!!!!

Haven't found anything gross here lately. Well, I guess the floor between the stove and the wall was pretty nasty, but I cleaned that the other day. Thank heavens mine is still little, so no hidden booger stashes or sandwiches (me and my sister had those as kids lol). And I use cloth diapers so you better believe I keep track of where those are :~)
    epoh

Answer by epoh at 1:09 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• TONS of lint under and behind the washer and dryer. I could not believe it!!!
    Also, a pool of guk under the washer. I think there's a leak somewhere, but can't be sure becaus it wasn't a large pool and the guk was gelled - I think it was detergent and fabric softener. I'll pull it out next month to see if there is anymore before I pull it apart to look at it.
    PrydferthMenyw

Answer by PrydferthMenyw at 1:25 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My dog had thing thing were she would go hide her treats in cat's litter.... Latter she would eat it and her breath smelled like a litter box :(
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 1:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• LOL I just cleaned under my couch last week and I found a rotten apple under there from my 3 year old ew nasty. It was probably a month old.
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My son drinks milk (he is 13!) and leaves the glass in his room, after a few days its nasty!
    njt320

Answer by njt320 at 3:11 PM on Jan. 19, 2009