Games...to play with your SO?

What are some games...board games..card games...games where you take your clothes off...any kind of games ....that are fun to play with JUST your SO???

Dannee

Asked by Dannee at 1:09 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• We have use a scattagories dice and what ever letter it lands on we had to kiss a part of the body
    that begins with that letter
    Anonymous

• Well, with a little imagination you could turn any game into a strip game...LOL!
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 1:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I second mizkaye's answer. It doesn't matter what you are playing really, if you enjoy each other you can make any game fun and exciting.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I think its pretty childish and boring to play a stripping game if you want to have fun and get naked. Get a pole put into your bedroom and take a pole dancing class or rent a video put some music on get a good costume and do that Im sure your SO will find that way more mature,interesting sexy and fun jmo.
    Anonymous

• I've always wanted to try those glow in the dark body pants... that'd be fun :) but I saw them when I was single... and now I can't find them. Maybe you could have a passion party as a girls time thing and pick up a few fun things to do with the hubby later :) They have scratch off cards I would love to try! passionparties.com... check it out.
    dtetz

Answer by dtetz at 7:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2009