7 WKS PREGNANT & FEELING MOVEMENT?

So I know this is a weird question to ask basically because its so early, BUT is it possible to be feeling movement already? This is my third pregnancy, Im feeling gigantic already and periodically throughout the day I feel butterfly's in my stomach. I am almost positive that I am not any further along let alone 10-12 wks further than Im thinking...and No, I have not been to do the drs yet...they don't want to see me until Im roughly 9 wks. So what do you think? Think it's probably just my insides moving around???

ljliammama

Asked by ljliammama at 1:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Its probably gas. 7 weeks is too early. Don't worry you will feel those kicks in no time! Congrats n gud luck!
    BubbleeBabyJoy2

Answer by BubbleeBabyJoy2 at 4:27 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• no, sorry
    Anonymous

• The baby has no arms or legs to move at 7 weeks. The butterflys could be your internal organs shifting and making room.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 1:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I was pretty sure it was just my internal organs...but i had to ask. Thanks!
    ljliammama

Answer by ljliammama at 1:19 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i was told by my doctor that with the more pregnancies you have the sooner you will feel the baby so i could be possible
    Anonymous

• its either the organs or gas. the baby is wayyy too small to feel right now. this is also my 3rd and i felt her way later than my first 2. not until i was 6 months
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:10 PM on Jan. 19, 2009