• In the Spotlight:

is coffee okay when trying to drop a couple of pounds?

i drink at least one cup and sometimes two every morning. i use splenda and fat free creamer!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Diet & Fitness

• That is fine.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 1:21 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I used to drink it like that, then I decided a like real sugar and real 1/2&1/2 so much better. Coffee itself doesn't have many calories and if its something you really enjoy in the morning I'd continue. If you cut everything out when dieting your setting yourself up for failure.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 1:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Sure, and caffeine is a natural Diuretic so it will help you get rid of water weight :-) But be careful with drinking too much and working out, it can raise your heart rate a little more than you would want.
    HayleyGM

Answer by HayleyGM at 1:23 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Yep regular coffee is fine and not high in fat. Its the super duper triple mochachinnos with extra whip cream and all that sugar that pack on pounds.

Answer by gemgem at 1:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2009