I have been trying to get pregnant for 7 months now.

I took a pregnancy test the 1st day I was late, about a week ago. It came back Neg. I still have not started my period and wondering if I should get another blood test done today. I just read about late ovulation and thinking maybe that was the case. Someone help I feel a bit crazy.

tlmsmckinnon4

Asked by tlmsmckinnon4 at 1:21 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Take another test.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 1:22 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Definitely take another test. Have you been using an ovulation predictor? After about 5 months of trying I decided to use the predictor kits (they are just sticks you pee on). I found out that my natural cycle was a lot longer than I originally thought (33 days) and that helped me figure out when I should take the preg test. If you haven't gotten your period a week after you thought you were late, you should test again.
    GinaNewMom2008

Answer by GinaNewMom2008 at 1:26 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• go test again also if you are stressing out about not getting preg it can cause your period too be off
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 3:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2009