Anyone here going to the Inauguration?

Are you going to attend the inauguration?

momagarry

Asked by momagarry at 1:33 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• Nope, been to 4 in my lifetime. Im cool with not going. Im going to the movies instead.

Answer by gemgem at 1:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Hell 2 the No...won't be watching it either! Bush Rocks 4-ever!
    Anonymous

• That crazy four letter word, WORK, prevents us. hehe.
    akinbottom2

Answer by akinbottom2 at 1:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I am not going but we will have our own celebration her at home.
    Anonymous

• akinbottom2 ..............At least you still have a job I just lost mine.....
    Anonymous

• Thankfully I live in the OTHER Washington. Washington STATE, and won't be bothered by the crowds, hysteria and security anxiety while "The One" is being installed as head of state.
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:44 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Heck no! Even if I was happy about who was being sworn-in, I wouldn't go. I've been to D.C. and it's crazy on normal days; can't imagine how it would be for something like this.
    Anonymous

• No. I wouldn't even if I could.
    Momtocccd

Answer by Momtocccd at 2:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

Blasphemy!!! (LOL LOL) That is reserved for ELTON JOHN! I have the T-Shirt!

No seriously ~ I've been to DC alot ~ It is one nasty place. There will be soooo much hysteria. I am not an Obama supporter ~ Mom always said "If you can't say anything nice ~ don't say anything" so no I will not be going or watching.

Anonymous

• I'm sure anyone going would be on a plane right now and not on Cafemom, sorry not going either. I'll be watching on TV though even though I didn't vote for him. I wouldn't miss it, I'll probably even cry, don't know why but somehow I am hoping that everyone inspired by him will somehow lift us up to a better place. I know we have so much to do to get there but there has to be hope and he sure the heck has inspired it. Godspeed Barrack.
    SheriSanchez

Answer by SheriSanchez at 3:06 PM on Jan. 19, 2009