is our love gone

well my finace is a marine and he's in caili right now, and i'm frustrated with him bc he never calls i have to always call him, and his mom called him to tell him somthing and he said to her to tell me that he will call after the football game, well he never called, and i'm tired of him making promise and never keeping them to me , and when we do talk it only like for 5 mins cuz he want to go hang out with his friends. he means so much to me i just feel like he doesn't love me anymore.

what should i do ? i wrote him on myspace telling him how i feel but i'm so just hurt

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• Someone not calling me and him being so far away would make me think twice...
    Did not call after the football game is BS..This is just the begining..
    Dannee

Answer by Dannee at 1:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• You should tell him your concerns and ask him if you are still engaged. Be straight up with him about. Follow your gut. It sounds like he is not that into you.
    hopelessnance

Answer by hopelessnance at 1:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I'm sorry to hear that :( I agree with the above posters. Be honest with him (it sounds like you already did that.) and don't feel bad about making a clean break. If he was the one for you, he'd pay more attention to you.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 1:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I'm with the others... I know when you're out of town you get wrapped up in things, but it does sound like he's moving on in his own way. Maybe you could make a surprise visit to see him or something to see if the spark is still there?
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2009