What to do for a man on Valentines day?

I need a unique idea for what to do for a man on valentines day. Every year men buy dozens of flowers for women. It is time for a little love back. I think they do just as much hard work as women do and they get as much appreacation as we do so what do to for him??? Please help

coffeygirl

Asked by coffeygirl at 1:37 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Holidays

• Cook him a nice dinner, wear something nice and plan some alone time with just him!
    RhondaJ

Answer by RhondaJ at 1:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My Husband told me he has a big suprise for me this year but i don't know what he could possibly do to make me anymore happier. Maybe you could give him tickets for a day out with the boys or set up a romantic date and when you come home have the bed covered in petals or a bath with candels running.
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 1:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Hmm.. I think the holiday is for females, to make us feel special, I know my hubby doesn't care one little bit for it. I'll just make him a nice meal, and wear something nice to bed and he'll have a good valentines day ;o) LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:40 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• (well valentines day- its not really a holiday LOL)
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 1:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Conaire sell a stone heating massage kit for 25.00. Its like a little slow cooker with smooth rocks of different shapes. You add some water and wait about 45min. The rocks get really hot. Get some oil, I always pour the oil over the rocks so its not cold. This is such an indulgent massage. I bought this kit about 6 years ago and we still love it. After I gave him his first hot rock massage he went out and bought a 300. massage table and returned the favor. Go online and find the kit, I got mine at ulta. So make him dinner, have the rocks cooking set up some candle and music and you'll have the perfect night......and if you want to make it really special throw in the happy ending : )
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:10 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Just want to add that I love the technique of just slowly moving the rock with some pressure, the slower the better. The kit comes with all sorts of tips on technique.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 2:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• For professional quality kits http://www.tirmassagestone.com/hsmProductServlet

Make your own kit for less http://www.ehow.com/how_2060629_make-hot-stone-massage-kit.html

Have fun.
    Farrahann

Answer by Farrahann at 5:00 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i dont celebrate made up holidays with my hubbs. we will get the kids something, but we dont need a day to show how much we love each other, we do that daily.
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 5:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i have always given him lingerie ... for me to wear... this year i will be 28 weeks pregs so that isnt happeneing. make him some sweets, do something he likes... idk
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 3:34 PM on Jan. 20, 2009