How can I make my chest sag less?

I breastfed my daughter for 13 months and it completely ruined my chest. They sag and are skinny for a B cup. I hate it and it really brings down my self-esteeme. All the women it my family have at least a C cup. It's not fair. I wear push up bras but that doesn't help when nude. Is there some way to bring them up and possibly enlarge them without surgery?

KlieneMutter

Asked by KlieneMutter at 6:57 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Health

• do butterflies. bend arms at the elbow (like they bend anywhere else, i know) and touch fists in front of your chest. then pull your elbows back. then go back in front of your chest. do this repeatedly. i've seen this work wiht my own two eyes.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:51 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I wish....I hope someone comes up with something good!!
    MommyMel03

Answer by MommyMel03 at 7:38 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• if you ever figure out a way, let me know!
    LoriaAnn

Answer by LoriaAnn at 7:42 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• There are excercises designed to target the chest muscles. Doing those will help them sag less. Google search it
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:45 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I read that it isnt the nursing that make boobs sag its the pregnancy. You need to build up the muscle behind the boobs. I know there are a ton of chest machines at the gym but I dont know of anything to do at home.
    summerbudbud

Answer by summerbudbud at 9:29 PM on Jul. 18, 2008