Did you or are your children in school with anyone famous?

I went to school with Brandon Crane http://movies.infinitecoolness.com/it/ben/it-ben10.jpg He was in the Movie It and on the show the wonder years

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I didn't really go to school with him. But Vinnie Testerverdi (don't know how to spell his name...he's an athlete) lived next door to my babysitter. My mom and his mom worked together. I remember when he became famous the town threw a parade for him. It was kind of cool.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 1:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My son's godfather was in top 3 american idol winners :)
    Anonymous

• I went to school with Jenna Von Oy. She played the character Six on "Blossom." Not REALLY famous but I guess it was exciting for a kid. She was in my brothers grade though, two grades ahead of me.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:04 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• my mom went to high school w/ Andy Pettite (pitcher for the Yankees who recently admitted to doing steroids & was sorry).
    She also dated the guy who sang the original "life is a highway" song...or so she says haha
    And my dad went to SanJucinto College with Roger Clemens (pitcher for the Yankees, who's in trouble for steriods).
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 2:05 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My brother-in-law graduated high school with Mariah Carey. The same school that my mother went to, Harbor Field High School. Mariah has said that she was teased and treated badly, because she was mixed. Tommy (BIL) said that no one even knew that she was mixed, because she looked so white. That Mariah . . . always trying to get attention, now she just barely wears any clothes for attention. I liked her so much better before she started acting crazy and slutty.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:08 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• yeah... Cedric Benson. But there is a host of people that came from this town, including Woody Harrelson, Tommy Lee Jones, All the Bushes , General Tommy Franks, Of course Baby Jessica (McClure) that happened just blocks from where I live now, Spud Webb, Wahoo McDaniel, Kathy Baker, J. Hugh Liedtke (the founder of Penzoil Oil), Tony Peyton (Original member Harlem Globtrotters) and the list goes on... I guess Texas (especially Midland Texas) does grown em big.... LOL
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• That girl that played Six is on another show now . . . I think it's The Parkers.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I went to school with the drummer from Skeleton Witch (getting famous metal band... they've been in my hubby's metal magazines. hehe)... he signed my year book too! :) lol.
    My grandma used to work as a soda jerk and she got Tim Conaway a pepsi all the time.
    Autumn22

Answer by Autumn22 at 2:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My kids arent in school yet. I didnt go to school with anyone famous but my DH did.
    He went to jr high with the boy from the Escape to/from Witch Mountain movies(Ike something). He also went with Genie Francis.
    BonesDragonDew

Answer by BonesDragonDew at 3:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• The movie "Remember the Titans" was filmed at my high school, during my graduation year, half of the students were extra's in the stands during the football scenes! But that is about all!
    Rebecca727

Answer by Rebecca727 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 19, 2009