Any Piano or Keyboard players?

For christmas my husband thought it would be nice to buy the boys a keyboard for them to play and practise on since they are all intrested in music as every young boy is.
But the other day i had 2 hours to kill and i thought why not have a go and sat down and just started playing the titanic theme tune(obvouisly i had the notes up in front of me i have never really got the posh letters they use.)So i was wondering if there where any keyboard or piano players that could give me some songs to try.?

Of course they would have to be in letter form because i don't have a clue about the fancy letters but im sure i will get there soon.

Mummytomore

Asked by Mummytomore at 1:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I used to play piano but it's been many years. I wouldn't have a clue how to send you the music via internet. Sorry! I wonder if the public library has sheet music you could check out?
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 8:26 PM on Jan. 19, 2009