Period.

Do you consider your period being late after 28 days from the last day you had your period or...the same day it began last month in this month? So like last month mine started on the 19th of Dec. would you count 28 days from that...or say it was late after the 19th of Jan?

AustinR3MySon

Asked by AustinR3MySon at 1:52 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• It depends on you. How many days are usually between your periods? For me I have a 35 day cycle. So 35 days after my period starts I'll get it again but it's never exact. Some women have it every 28 days like clockwork. Some don't.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 1:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Mine is normally about 30 days
    AustinR3MySon

Answer by AustinR3MySon at 1:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I just read your other question. GO TEST!!! LOL You have a test there go and use it. I so want to know! Test and then come back and report! Good luck!
    mom2eeba

Answer by mom2eeba at 3:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Ahhhh Im scared to test......for some reason I think its too soon??
    AustinR3MySon

Answer by AustinR3MySon at 3:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• if you have it on december 19th and you are a 28 cycle then count 28 days from the 19th so should have started about the 16th of this month if you haven't started i would go test and good luck
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 3:55 PM on Jan. 19, 2009