Pregnancy Test.

I have a cheap 1 dollar pregnancy test...are these acurate...I don't have the money to buy a more expensive one right now...I'm only one day late...How long should I wait before I take this cheapo test....?

AustinR3MySon

Asked by AustinR3MySon at 1:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I would wait until you're a week or two late.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 1:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• From what I have been told, family planning and clinics use those tests. I also know several people who use them and they have all gotten correct responses. You shouldn't have to wait very long, maybe a few more days, if that.
    Duckieglc

Answer by Duckieglc at 2:04 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• If you don't have the money for a pregnancy test, my advice is to enroll in college and take as many classes as you can before you have a baby and get stuck in a cycle of poverty. Life will only get much more expensive if you are pregnant. If you are not it is good planning anyway. I'm not trying to be a smart-ass - I've just been there done that and am trying to offer insight that I didn't have when at 20 I was pregnant with twins and uneducated.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• HAHAHAHAHAHA...not the kind of advice I was asking for...Im very educated and can afford another baby if I want one...my bills are paid I just dont have extra to be spending on an expensive test when I could just wait it out....
    AustinR3MySon

Answer by AustinR3MySon at 2:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Those test are just as good as any other test. You can use it now. If you want more information go to peeonastick.com There are list of all preg tests and how accurate they are.
    Good luck!
    And, by the way, lifestyles are expensive, not children. GEESH!
    mom2eeba

Answer by mom2eeba at 3:00 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• they work just as great as the name brands i took a cheap one the day i was sipose to get my period and behold it came back a yes and i am now 5 months along good luck
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 3:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2009