I am 30 weeks pregnant, and i had gotten BV, anyone who has ever gotten it, knows it causes a fishy odor. My boyfriend is really mean to me. He calls me fish scale, and in front of people he telling me wash up, and screaming you stink and people stare. My doctor gave me an antibotic to clear it up and it went away in two days. What should i do? should i leave him? i am really fed up wit him

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• How old is this guy? How stupid of him. Just ignore him.
    prettyrayray

Answer by prettyrayray at 2:00 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• If he truly loved you he wouldn't do that!!! I would leave! I'm sorry, but if he treats you like that then I would leave. Nobody deserves to be treated like that.
    Anonymous

• What a jerk! If any man treated me like that I would leave him. It's toally disrespectful and humilating. You can't help it if you have too much bacteria down there. No amount of washing will make the smell go away. Only medication.

I'm sorry he's such an asshole hon.
    amethystrse

Answer by amethystrse at 2:01 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Ask yourself, "how do you treat a person that you claim to love?" IMO, he is a disgusting, uncaring, cruel, and abusive creep. Can you move to another state and leave no forwarding address?
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i would tell him too hit the road that is beyond rude and uncalled for and next time he says something that nasty about you i would tell him only reason it smells that bad is cause he is around
    Anonymous

• wow..im totally fighting w my husband constantly right now and i also got meds for VB..he has never Once said anything to that effect.. he knows im self coucious about it so he just leaves it alone. i would definately leave that asshole until he can learn to respect you again..i too have been w my hubby for 5 years. neither one of us are the person we met 5 years ago.
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:08 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Yes, I would leave him! He is very verbally abusive. If you look into the cycle of abuse, it never get's better and always gets worse. You wouldn't be doing your child any favors by having him or her raised in a house hold like that.
    Anonymous

• The very best thing you could do for yourself and for the child would be to get away from the guy and put the child up for adoption. Then you could start over, think about what you really want out of life and go after that, rather than settling for the leftovers. This guy is a leftover, and you and your child certainly deserve more than you will likely ever get from him.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 2:10 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• NannyB, that's really rotten of you to say she should put her child up for adoption! She's already feeling down and now she has to deal with your Judgement that she isn't fit to raise her child herself. That's a really HORRIBLE thing for anyone to say.
    To the OP, igore NannyB
    No you should not put up with your SO's abuse, and there are lot's of single moms who raise thier children alone, and do awesome jobs doing it.
    Anonymous

• hey NANNYB! QUIT TELLING HER TO PUT HER KID UP! HER BEING ABUSED AND TRYING TO GET OUT OF THAT SITUATION HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH HER PUTTING HER KID UP FOR ADOPTION. THE FATHER IS THE FUCK UP, NOT THE BABY!
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2009