pregnancy possibilty, when could i test?

i had unprotected sex, on 3rd january 2009, he pulled out before ejactulation, but they can be precum right?. i have been having back aches in the lower part of my back, headaches and general tummy aches i feel + look as if im bloated or puttin weight on most of the time, i had some bleeding on the 6th or 7th january 2009, i wasnt due on my period until the 10th and i am normally on the exact date , when could i take a home pregnancy test? why could my period of come that early when im normally on my exact due date, ? what is the possibilty of pregnany? my periods normally last 5- days but that one was about 2-3 days any info welcome thanks

mjlxx

Asked by mjlxx at 2:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• how much is "some bleeding"? Was it like a period or spotting? Some women get implantation bleeding. I would suggest taking a test now just to check, it can't hurt to check and it may ease your mind.
    Duckieglc

Answer by Duckieglc at 2:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Yea that happened to me! I had gotten flu like symptoms and i found out i was 5 weeks pregnant. I didnt believe it until the doctor told me because my daughters dad would pull out before but then i found out that we were. girl its not too late at all!! got get a test.
    sweetheart254

Answer by sweetheart254 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2009