Is there a certain bra or brand of bra that you will only buy?

I will only buy the victoria secret bras. And i only like the ones that push up. i don't like the bras with no padding. I have tried other brands from wal-mart, penny's, dillards, and the real popular ambrielle. But none are as comfortable as the victoria secret ones. Is there a certain one that you like?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I love Bali bras. You can get them at JcPenny, Herberger's, Marcy's, and even threw Avon now! For me (a bigger chested lady) they offer great support. Hope this helps!
    ndphotomom

Answer by ndphotomom at 2:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• For some reason I have always thought that Victoria Secret bras are really uncomfrotable! I love Gap body bras. They are sooo comfy and very flattering.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 2:21 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• No but I won't buy Fashion Bug. The underwires come out and stab ya!
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 2:28 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• The only bras I wear are from Victoria Secrets. For me they are the most comfortable.
    Proudmomof82008

Answer by Proudmomof82008 at 3:17 PM on Jan. 19, 2009