Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

teeth bleaching?

I hurd that after bleeching teeth, your teeth gets so sensetive that you can't eat or drink nothing hot or cold. is this true? and how bad is it?

Answer Question
 
Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (1)
  • I had my teeth bleached, the upkeep everyday for an hour with a mouth piece with bleach does make your teeth sensitive and it does hurt. The bleach breaks down the enamel, I just use the bleach twice a week now.

    mommiedear

    Answer by mommiedear at 12:17 PM on Jan. 23, 2009

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.
close Cafemom Join now to connect to other members! Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN