a little worried

ok i am 16 weeks preggo. but last week i was feeling the baby move not strong enough to see but i know the little one was rolling around but it would go some days and then some days no movement im a little worried cuz i haven't felt anything in like 2 days. so my question is it that normal and should i be worried..

wiggsbabe

Asked by wiggsbabe at 2:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I think that it is pretty normal! You should feel lucky that you have been able to expierence your baby moving in you at such an early stage!! I don't think that at this stage you will feel the baby moving a lot, just because he/she is very small still... and has a lot of room to "play" around inside your belly!! If your very concerend I would just call and speak to a nurse at your doctors office!! Good luck
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• You are still early in the pregnancy, so I wouldn't worry too much. Feeling movement about that gestational age can be pretty spotty....it's when you start getting into the 20's weeks that you should feel regular movement. I hope this answer helps!
    Sabella24

Answer by Sabella24 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I think at this point the movement is so light that you could of just missed it or maybe he/she is moving more while you're asleep. It wouldn't hurt to call the doctor tho.
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 2:26 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• its normal and no you shouldn't be worried. the baby is just now starting to move and it'll get more frequent as your pregnancy progresses
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 2:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I believe being 16 weeks pregnant and not feeling the baby move around too much is very normal. It's still very early and the baby is very small, so I wouldn't worry. :)
    DaisyMomPsalm34

Answer by DaisyMomPsalm34 at 2:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I didn't even start feeling little kicks until 16 weeks with my second and it was 21 weeks before I could feel kicks even with my toddler playing with me. It is very normal, because the baby is sooo small.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 5:45 PM on Jan. 19, 2009