Psychiatric ward

Have you ever been admitted to the Psychiatric ward of a hospital for depression? If yes, how long were you there and did it help you? I was back in 2005 for a few days and it helped. Take antidepressant to help me.

elainecat

Asked by elainecat at 2:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Health

• I have not, but my father did last week, suddenly, and I think I need to get on some antidepressants. Take care of yourself.
    Anonymous

• NO I havent. I have a friend who had to go though. She REALLLLLLLLLLY needed to.
    Anonymous

• 1992 for 2 weeks I was 15. Not a help at all. I don't interact with people well IRL and they tried to force me into groups. Antidepressants have never seemed to work for me. I have been on and off many different ones for about 14 yrs. I do better off of them.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 4:12 PM on Jan. 19, 2009