How would you feel if your SO...

I know some women hate when their SOs look at porn, and some don't care.
How would you feel if your SO was looking at pregnant porn (pornos with very pregnant women in them), WHILE you were very pregnant?

BambiF

Asked by BambiF at 2:27 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• GROSSED OUT!!!!
    Anonymous

• well since your prego tell him to turn the computer off and come look at me im alot better then the computer will ever be!!! tell him that and also tell him it bothers you!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 2:33 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I can't say I truly agree with a hubby looking at porn but I will say that I think that it's oddly sweet that he is looking at prego women. He obviously finds you being attractive right now and it's what turns him on so he's looking for more. I think it's ok, i'd only be pissed if they were all skinny women while I was prego..lol.
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Here's what I'd think... he's trying to look to see if there's ways that are more comfortable for pregnant women. To see from outside perspective if it's hurting her, if she is able to enjoy it etc.
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:35 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Relieved. Honestly. Your body has changed, and apparently he is still so attracted to you that his taste in porn has changed with your body. You'd feel worse if he was looking at skinny-bitch porn.... you know, lusting after something you can't be right now... I think it shows that he's both in love and in lust with your body. I wouldn't be offended, and yeah, maybe he needs to know how to pleasure you without hurting you. Guys are like that.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I Was Thinking The Same Thing As lisa_ann_p. Maybe He Is Just Looking For Different Ways To Make Love To You. Not That Looking At Porn Is That Much Of A Help Because Those Girls Can Do Some Akward Things IMO. LOL
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 6:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i'd feel a little annoyed, but relieved at the same time. i don't understand why he would be looking at preg. porn when you're there, obviously pregnant & beautiful, unless you're not giving him the loving he wants. i'd feel relieved that he was attracted to the changes in your body & searching out different ways of pleasing you. i guess it would really be wether or not you were comfortable with him looking at porn in the first place, wether it be preg. ladies, old ladies, fat chicks, skinny chicks, etc... i personally would be a little offended that i was getting tossed to the side for some picture of a pregnant chick, though. ha.
    mirandasunshine

Answer by mirandasunshine at 1:28 AM on Jan. 24, 2009

• seriously. gross, just gross.. And I'd be really pissed .. So I'd be pissed off and Grossed out. killer combo.

prettymama0607

Answer by prettymama0607 at 11:22 PM on Jan. 31, 2009