• In the Spotlight:

Is Minister Louis Farrakhan a racist???

ReneeK3

Asked by ReneeK3 at 7:11 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Well lets see for over 30 years he has made hate statements towards whites, Jews, and Homosexuals. Here is just one "White people are potential humans…they haven’t evolved yet."
    But on the other hand he states enough of Gods truth to lend some credibility to himself. Since he does not claim to be a Christian then you cant expect him to behave that way. But its the land of the free and we thank God for the fact he is allowed to speak his mind.
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 11:26 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• YouTube - Barack Obama's church gives racist Louis Farrakhan an award
    Mar 22, 2008 ... I never got the impression Farrakhan was racist. .... Views: 158610. Minister Louis Farrakhan: State of Black America (Part 1). in QuickList ...
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qn-ipVJcq1U -
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 7:36 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I dunno but Jessy Jackson has been called one just today on CNN for his "N" word comment about Barack Obama!
    vbruno

• god i'm ignorant. who is that/
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:47 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• The reason I asked was because every weekend at the intersection just 3 blocks from my house, there are a few black men standing on the corner selling these small newspapers. My husband and I got curious about them last night and bought one for $1 donation. We got home and the entire thing is about this man preaching and blacks this and blacks that. I live in a primarily black neighborhood...so I wondered. This seemed racist to me and I don't really appreciate this stuff going through the area. I live here and it's no wonder why I have been called a "f-ing honkey" in my own yard! (I've never said or done a thing to provoke anything like that BTW!)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 11:37 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• I don't know enough about him to answer intelligently, however, I know that just as Farrakhan, Wright, and Sharpton have come out against non-black groups, so have Fallwell, Robertson, and other conservative white pastors come out against other groups, whether they are black, muslim, or homosexual. Hyperbole seems to be one method of promoting change. In order to get the public as a whole to listen, people publicly exaggerate their position.
    That is why, during primary season, you'll see the Republican candidates courting the extreme conservatives and the Democratic candidate courting the extreme liberals...then when it's time for general election, they run like the wind toward the middle!
    lawmom623

Answer by lawmom623 at 12:26 PM on Jul. 19, 2008

• lol, they call you a honkey, they just honk at me and ask "how much" LOL
    romanceparty4u

Answer by romanceparty4u at 6:20 PM on Jul. 20, 2008

• If you have ever listened to Minister Louis Farrakhan on the News or one of his speeches, the obvious conclusion is yes. Does he have a right to be racist towards white people considering the plight of his people? The answer is obvious.
    MotherKali

Answer by MotherKali at 12:12 AM on Jul. 23, 2008

• Y E S
    catholicmamamia

Answer by catholicmamamia at 10:06 PM on Aug. 14, 2008