oh geez i need some help im so mad at my husband! please help!

ok here here we go! im so upset with my husband today i had to go pick him up from his job so i can go pick up my van from a shop because it got hit and it was fixed well anyway i drive into the parking lot and theres this girl sitting out in the parking lot well i figure out who it is and its the girl that ive had problems with( no my husband didnt sleep with her) my ex husband did thats why were divorced! well shes egged my mailbox and caused problems for me! well anyways her and her husband knew where my husband worked and her husband was trying to get a job with my husband! my husband was acting all buddy buddy with him! i thought i was going to go nuts i was so pissed off and my husband had the nerve to take up for them saying well they said they didnt egg our mailbox and caused all the problems and i was just floored! it just seems like im by myself and that my husband never backs me up so please help i need advise!

4lyfe56

Asked by 4lyfe56 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Relationships

• In those situations, it's always just best to completely stay away from them... COMPLETELY.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 2:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• She didn't cheat with his husband, it was yours so he doesn't feel quite the same as you do but he should understand how you feel. I take it her current husband isn't your ex? He's no blame in what happened with your ex and her if it's not the same guy. BUT I wouldn't want to buddy up with them if I were your hubby if for no reason other than respect for your feelings. Did you actually see her egg your mailbox? Your hubby may be a trusting person and sincerely believed them when they said it. Good luck to you
    lisa_ann_p

Answer by lisa_ann_p at 2:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I would tell him you are afraid to have that woman near him. Not because he isn't trust worthy, but because she is not. I would tell him I do not want him helping this man get a job because obviously, his woman will be with him at some times. If he doesn't respect your request, consider counseling to help you handle the situation. It reflects a lack of consideration and frankly, foolishness on his part to do what he is doing. That's a big problem between you.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 2:34 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• It sounds like hes trying to be the better person and give them the benefit of the doubt. If the guy does end up working where he does he may have to in order to keep his job. I would just tell him you arent going to forget what they did and she was the OW homewrecking slut and nothing can take that away so even if he has to work with her bf or whoever he is not to expect you will ever invite them over for parties etc.

Answer by gemgem at 2:35 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I don't blame you for feeling this way. My advice to you is for you to stay away from negative people.  If your husband wants to talk with this guy, big deal as long as he does not invite those people over your house. 

mommiedear

Answer by mommiedear at 2:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• she was in the car waiting on her husband she didnt get out of the car because shes scared of me but she didnt know i was coming to get my husband and pulled up behind her in my car! she locked her door because she knows i will kick her ass! im not a violent person but shes harrassed me so much that im at the breaking point! im just upset with my husband then he gets upset with me and trys to turn it around on me hes very stupid and he trust everyone i dont get it!!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Maybe there in your life for a reason, like to have helped you get rid of your looser X (if he cheated no matter with who he was a loser deep down in there) and to have helped you meet your current husband. And now they are in your life to help you get over things and let the past in the past.

I'll be honest with you, if it were me, I'd be annoyed but not as angry as you are, after all He was married to you she wasn't.

Let your husband be civilized to them, he's showing he's a good person and if al else fails you know what they say? Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer.
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 2:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• not there but they're...sorry
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 2:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• By the eay, if I may?
    Cut your husband some slack and lay off the guy. He's a good person, and if you don't believe me, just read around cafemom and SEE for your self the sort of low lives some of these woman are married to. Your husband's biggest indiscretion is that he'sa kind person. I know how you feel because my husband is like that too and his so called family takes advantage of him but I'd rather a man with a heart then a tainted man. Even if he occasionally gets hurt, after all that's what I am here for. To lift him up, ust him off and love on him until he's better.
    Happ-eToBme

Answer by Happ-eToBme at 2:52 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• yea good point but shes put me through hell not my ex husband he has but me and my ex are good friends and hes a great father hes changed alot since weve divorced but this girl wont leave me alone shes stalked me and have followed me and the police wont do anything about it! its annoying!
    4lyfe56

Answer by 4lyfe56 at 2:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2009