Does anyone else have a normal 28 day cycle and ovulate later than day 14......

According to fertility friend and my monthly cycles i should have ovulated on Fri but i didn't get the EWCM until sunday is it possible that i ovulated later than fri? I have a normal 27-28 cycle and i am very regular. Does anyone else have a normal cycle but ovulate later then cd14?

zimmtobe

Asked by zimmtobe at 2:32 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• I have a normal 28-30day cycle and my son was concieved on the 16th day. We were trying but I was out of town on the 14th day so I decided to just wait until the next month. I came home on the 16th day, very missed...and found out I was prego soon after. Hope this helps.
    danni33

Answer by danni33 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Okay I have been keeping track now. And people say to go off the first day you start your period. Then 14 days from that you ovulate. Well mine was 14-16 days from my last day on my period. So I guess it one of those things you can go by what people say.
    Ann7227

Answer by Ann7227 at 4:04 PM on Jan. 19, 2009