How do you find a good plastic surgeon?

I am wanting to get breast implants and want to find the best Dr. in my area. How can I do this? I don't want to really ask around because I am not telling anybody that I am doing this! is there a place on the interent to look?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• Really word of mouth is best but if youre embarrassed you can also ask your doctor for a referral.

Answer by gemgem at 2:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• http://implantinfo.org/

You can research some surgeons there, and ask for recomendations on surgeons in your area on the message board.

desert_diva

Answer by desert_diva at 2:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My advice would be to get a referral from a Dr you trust (my OB/GYN gave me the name of a surgeon). Even with that, though, I'd insist on speaking with previous patients & research the surgeon EXTENSIVELY before going under the knife.
    Laura1229

Answer by Laura1229 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2009