Any Moms like me??

Any Moms or want to be moms out there who are trying to conceive a baby right now?? Me and my hubby are trying for our little girl...as of today I'm one day late with no symptoms except hungry and emotional but thats something that happens to me anytime lol...but I'm looking for friends in the same boat as me!!! Trying to get prego...to share thoughts and maybe to even be pregnant with at the same time...Invite me as a friend, send me a message or comment....I'm just a friendly, bored stay at home mom looking for some buddies!!!!! :) -Meghan-

AustinR3MySon

Asked by AustinR3MySon at 2:39 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• hey im ttc also
    Wytegirl

Answer by Wytegirl at 3:30 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• take it from a mommy of one little girl 5 and a soon to be second girl they are a big hand full compared too boys very moody and cry all the time when dont get there way lol good luck they are fun too dress up
    greeniemommy

Answer by greeniemommy at 3:49 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i just checked out your profile. i have a 15 1/2 month old son and a 2 1/2 year old stepson. you have 4 step children?! how old are they? that must be tough... anyways, my SO and i are trying to conceive, as of last night! hehe! i want a little girl too! anyways, i think i will add you! we have a lot in common already! oh and good luck with your baby making!
    mamajodi13

Answer by mamajodi13 at 7:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Little girls are great! Unlike the above poster, my little girl does not cry all the time, shes super easy, good luck!
    loriloriaustin

Answer by loriloriaustin at 12:46 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• Hey had me. We are trying for number 3. Our little girl. And i was 2 weeks late this month, But then I started. Now i know that we must try agine . Good luck.
    vickyburns

Answer by vickyburns at 1:35 AM on Jan. 20, 2009