What happen to jleach

I have not herd anything about jleach she was my freind on cafe mom and when i went to her profile it said she is no longer a member of cafe mom she said she was pregnant and she had alot of problems and she would chat with me alot i am worried about her please let me know what happen to her thankyou very much

TANDIE2001

Asked by TANDIE2001 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in About CafeMom

• Tandie, I didn't know her but I have seen posts and rec'd messages that she passed away. I hate that your question has been sitting here for hours.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 3:15 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• I'm fairly new to Cafemom so I didn't know her. But I am so touched that you had developed a friendship that caused you to worry about her. I hope that she has not passed away, but from the above answer it sounds as if maybe she did. I'm so sorry!
    PSMother

Answer by PSMother at 9:06 AM on Jan. 20, 2009

• She was fake.
    nitenitebeauty

Answer by nitenitebeauty at 5:35 PM on Feb. 1, 2009