DOnt worry i wont post alot LOL

I am here to applogize for they way that my post may have came across. I know I should of had more patients . I just really want you all to know that i dont have anything against christian . When i first got on here i was using this Q&A section like a chat room talk back forth style. I am sorry and i also never intended to hurt or offend or start trouble . I was hoping to maybe open someones eyes to islam and say the things in christianity that didnt make sense to me. I recpect all of your views so my question is............DO you guys forgive me?

muslimmom

Asked by muslimmom at 7:16 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• Sure :-)

(although usually in a chatroom ppl do come back and respond - if you would still like to discuss the things you posted I would love to see your replies to the posts you've already done and the responses you received and converse more on those topics. Some were good questions/difference to study, but only if you plan to actually converse rather than post and leave :-) )
    pwfaith

Answer by pwfaith at 8:00 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Yes I am sorry I got so excited when I first came on her I wasnt even excpecting there to be a religious sect. and i saw one and i was like WOW i get to talk about religion GOd is my mind all the time and for not responding to u that was rude. I have a son who is 9 months SO sometimes when I gotta go I gotta go. I am sure you know what I mean
    muslimmom

Answer by muslimmom at 8:23 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Yup :0)
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:51 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Forgive you?? But of course. You do get carried away, but that's ok to a point. I love that you believe with passion. And that your passion drives you to ask questions. Just try to save a few for other days.LOL Consider yourself forgiven, my spiritual sister.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:52 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• yep :)
    tntornado45

Answer by tntornado45 at 9:36 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• sure. i think that all religions just have a hard time understandign each other but i think that understanding and accepting your fellow man is a huge part of being a christian. i may think you are wrong, but you think i am too. doesn't mean we cna't be friends.
    princezzmommie

Answer by princezzmommie at 10:46 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• I would like to call you friend. I would also like to see an honest discussion with both sides sharing what they believe. I think there was a problem for you with wording and phrasing. Make sure you use Full Editor and then spell check cause sometimes I think you put a word you did not mean to and it changed the meaning of what you were trying to say.
    motivesmom

Answer by motivesmom at 11:01 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• That sounds like me I was typing so fast sorry
    muslimmom

Answer by muslimmom at 12:12 AM on Jul. 19, 2008

• JESUS said love one another and I do love you and am learning a lot please keep posting your friend yovonna Love is a gift from JESUS to all who are born again.
    yovonna

Answer by yovonna at 3:30 PM on Jul. 23, 2008