How many of you know you are a Bit** and aren't afraid to admit it.

I personally know i am. And i am not ashamed of it. I am hard to get along with, and i have a certain group of friends. There are lots of things that i consider to be appropriate and things that are inappropriate. If i think you have done something inappropriate, i will not have anything to do with you. As far as friendships go. I will however be cordial in public. I just won't associate on a personal lever with anyone. Are you or are you a person that sees good in everyone and befriends everyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:46 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Me me me me me!
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 2:47 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• If your not ashamed of it why did you post it anon?? LOL
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• But to answer you question, I try NOT to be one.
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:49 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I dont think that makes you a bitch. I am very particular about who I am friends with. I dont see a need or reason to befriend someone who I might not like or agree with. Who needs that drama? I see it more as living a peaceful life. My friends generally share my same spiritual views, parenting views, style etc. I have tried being friends with people who dont and it always ends badly. For instance I dont want to sit in my or a friends home and argue about abortion. Why do that? Id rather surround myself with people who are like minded then argue with someone whose a friend. If that makes me a bitch then so be it. I can live with it.

Answer by gemgem at 2:49 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I'm the denial bitch.... I don't think I'm a bitch.... but my sisters sure do. My husband doesn't think I'm a bitch, but my oldest son does.... I guess it depends on what I'm doing... Like don't EVEN block the damn grocery isle cuz you ran in to the old biddy from church and ya wanna visit! And don't dare try to be a smartass to me when you're my cashier. I'm a nice person, until someone is not nice to me.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 2:51 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• If your not ashamed of it why did you post it anon?? LOL . I post everything anon. Its a habit now i automatically check the box.
    Anonymous

• Hmmm. Haven 't noticed that I've turned into a canine.

As far as your definition, well...I've been that way all my life. And I've never given a thought to the Court of Public Opinion. I'm proud of that fact. If someone wants to use a term for a female canine for that, well, they're unimaginative but so be it. I'll take the title proudly, thanks.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• LOL.. nope. thats exactly how I am. I try and be nice.. but I don't like stupidity!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I am not a bitch, i'm the bitch and its miss bitch to you LOL. I have this on a keychain.
    dle4125

Answer by dle4125 at 2:55 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i am im proud of it
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2009