Does it sound like I could be pregnant or am I losing my mind?

I feel like I'm going crazy. I have never missed a period before and I've been in some really stressful situations. I missed last month for the first time ever and it hasn't come yet this month. I took two digital tests, one when I missed last month and one just now, and they both said "not pregnant". I went to my doctor's after I missed my period the first time and she did a urine test (why not a blood test, I don't know) and it said negative. She blamed it on stress. But I've had more cum than usual, crazy heartburn, cravings for ice cream (which I rarely eat since I'm lactose intolerant), and slight cramps in my front and lower back. I've noticed more smells than usual and gained weight. Plus, the other day I was caught off guard when I was standing infront of the mirror, because my Montgomery Glands have become more prominent. There are times when I felt nauseous, but I didn't need to throw up.

reikimeg

Asked by reikimeg at 2:48 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• did u have unprotected sex? if so, then the answer is always yes you could be.
    Anonymous

• I would go to the doc and demand they do a blood test. Just to ease your mind either way.
    Anonymous

• you have more cum then usual?? cum dosnt come out when your not having sex it is secreations cuz womens vagina is a self cleaner....if all these tests are saying negitive then it prolly just is stress hormans at anytime can be wacko....are u on bc? have u had unprtected sex? go in an ask for a blood test it will test the HcG levels
    Anonymous

• sounds like you are too me...get a blood test done for sure!
    AustinR3MySon

Answer by AustinR3MySon at 3:36 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Request a transvaginal ultrasound so you can see with your own eyes that you are/aren't pregnant. By now, if you were, you'd see something. If you're not, but want to be, your mind can really screw with your body and bring on all sorts of symptoms that turn out to mean absolutely nothing.
    halfpint_ny

Answer by halfpint_ny at 3:41 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Lots of things can throw off your cycle, even make you miss a period. I would schedule another obgyn appoint. get a blood test for pregnancy and ask that they help you understand why your not menstrating: Is it stress, a problem, etc? They really need to help you understand whats going on. Good luck.
    litstargazer

Answer by litstargazer at 4:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2009