ever thought of that

Who shuts the door when the bus driver gets off?

jodi205

Asked by jodi205 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Well, they leave a window open and a very skinny person shuts the door on the inside, and then crawls out the window. The bus might be cold the next morning, and maybe there's a little rain on the seat, but the job of shutting the door got done! :oP
    Amanda_Jeanne

Answer by Amanda_Jeanne at 4:02 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• The bus driver.
    Anonymous

• how the handle is on the inside.
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:56 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• They have a secret remote control...Beam me closed Scottie!
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 2:57 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• good on happy2bme. i am amazed how many people are being serious about answering these questions lol
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Maybe it's like setting an alarm on the house... he has so many seconds to exit the bus or he's SOL
    Silvertears1275

Answer by Silvertears1275 at 2:58 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• LOL there's a button on the outside but I've always personally thought that there's little people who live on the bus and have secret rave at night.. Ok I did when I was about 11..
    HNK11

Answer by HNK11 at 3:03 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• They have said amount of seconds to get off the bus or they're SOL. Then the bus is locked up until the next day. You'd be surprised at how many bus drivers have to actually spend the night on their big yellow icebox of a bus. LOL...JK
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• OK . I know this. Since being a bus driver for 8 years. The handle is on the inside but you can still push the doors shut if the door handle is not all the way open cause if it is then it's locked open. Or on the newer buses the doors are electric, so there is a emergency lever above the door you side over and you just push the door shut from the outside. There has been several times that I had shut the door too hard and had to climb through the back doors.

bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Oh and by the way there are so many seconds to get off before a alarmsounds,after you shut off the bus. There are sensors that can tell if there is someone on the bus and you have to have the key to deactivate it. It's a theft and a safety thing. There is a button on the back wall that you have to deactivate, that ensures that you have checked for sleepers after route.

Most buses have these now. But I am sure not all do

bizima4

Answer by bizima4 at 3:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2009