My boyfriend wants to do something fun this wkend myself and my 13yr old daughter what can we do different?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:19 PM on Jul. 18, 2008 in Just for Fun

• is there a minuter golf course near ya'll? maybe a petting zoo i know my 11 and 16 yearold loved that or we went to some caves they had an awsome time
    momoftwogirls

Answer by momoftwogirls at 7:25 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• you can go to the zoo, musem, min golf, water park or amusment park
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 7:26 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Volunteer at Habitat for Humanity, or feed the homeless.
    Make something to keep, give away, or sell (rabbit hutch, garden, table)
    TXdanielly

Answer by TXdanielly at 8:50 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• Where do you lve? If you have a mall close that has an iceskating rink . That is alot of fun BUT grownups have to remember, we are not as young as we once was, also most malls have t-shirts places that are cheap and have good sayings on front, good enough to wear to school or an after dark picnic at a park GO night fishing If they fish Do things that don't cost alot of money JUST GREAT FUN it'S means MORE
    bunco

Answer by bunco at 9:14 PM on Jul. 18, 2008

• try the outdoors. canoeing, camping, fishing, drag racing, hiking. Maybe even riding bikes on a trail somewhere? Since I don't know your interests, it;s kinda hard to share ideas. If you guys aren't the outdoorsy types, try a theatre show ; play, ballet, concert, museum, flea markets, garage saling, boating...check online or in your local newspaper for ideas.
    ChickenShark

Answer by ChickenShark at 10:51 PM on Jul. 18, 2008