my queston is about depo shots

hi my name is rose marie henderson and i was on a depo shot after i had my daughter and when i was on it i had a few periods they would come and go and now i dont get them at all and i quite the depo befor my daughter turned 1 years old and im still not haveing any periods i have tooken prgnecy test and they all say that its negetive and i dont understand why

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:17 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in General Parenting

• the Depo can screw you up pretty bad. It took me 6 months before I had a period after I stopped getting the shot.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:31 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• yep if your on some kind of shot that is injected into you, its pretty much what carollynbarnett said, it screws you up, it takes forever to get back on track with your periods.

americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 3:38 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Yeah.. That the way it is.. They forget to write that in there broschers... "this product will mess you up mental and physcicaly" Stupid depo...
    HottMamaRossx2

Answer by HottMamaRossx2 at 4:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I took depo shots for a while. I quit before after about a year because they gave me migraines. It took my body a long time to straighten out. Wish I'd never tried that!
    jessradtke

Answer by jessradtke at 11:14 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I was on depo for 5 years. it gave me migraines and now i suffer from them twice a week.
    once i got off of the shot, it took me a full year to have a period, but even when i did have it, it was very screwy, it only lasted for 3 days, then i got pregnant.
    i wouldn't worry unless you get other symptoms.
    RenaJean

Answer by RenaJean at 12:19 AM on Jan. 20, 2009