Nicknames

What are your kids' nicknames and why?

Anna is Rocky because she has more brusies/scrapes than a prize fighter
Cassie is Moose because even at 6 I can see her being the first female linebacker for the Pittsburgh Steelers.

dle4125

Asked by dle4125 at 3:17 PM on Jan. 19, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I call Maya..MYMY...the older kids called her that and it just stuck. Kurtis is Kurt or Buddy. I called him Buddy because I literally couldnt remember his name when he was born..We came up with his name on the way to the hospital and I suppose I just wasnt ready to use it! He is a sweet little buddy!

My kids call me ONEY..My husband calls me HONEY! Yeah Good times! Cute though!
    MYnKURTMOM

Answer by MYnKURTMOM at 5:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I call mine baby cakes no real reason she just likes it
    emtmommyamanda

Answer by emtmommyamanda at 3:19 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• miranda is nickel (her middle name is nikole) and that is her nickname cuz i said so. lol
    baileys is sheala (her middle name is shea) her sister started calling her sheala and it stuck or i call her booger cuz it bothers my hubby. and troy doesn't have one
    jodi205

Answer by jodi205 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I call both of my son's Baby cakes also...funny! They're 18 and 16....they think it's cute...kinda...LOL
    happy2bme7

Answer by happy2bme7 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• Jordan's is J-bird he got in trouble and had to do a little time in county jail,Savannah is Sissy only girl,Jade's is pooh-bear he was always a happy go lucky guy when he was little like whinnie the pooh,Andrew is Drew-Drew and Kamryn is Critter he had alot of hair when he was born.
    mom2fivekids579

Answer by mom2fivekids579 at 3:24 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My Alyssa's nickname is Bitty. She was born full-term was only 6 lbs. 9 oz...after the U/S said she would be over 8 lbs...so when she was born we started calling her our Bitty Baby....4 years later we still call her that! lol
    RCook

Answer by RCook at 3:27 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I call my ds Bubba- but when I started he was so skinny you could literally count his ribs! Also Pickle because his name is Dylan and an uncle used to call him dill and he would say 'I IS NOT A PICKLE!'
    goaliemom93

Answer by goaliemom93 at 3:29 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• i call my DD booger. im not sure why it just comes out! i also call her baby-girl but im trying to stop doing that so she wont get mad when i call our eventual next kid baby.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:50 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• I call my son BA BA BOOMS.
    Mommy_G70

Answer by Mommy_G70 at 5:53 PM on Jan. 19, 2009

• My husband calls me cat becaue I lay around like one. When we first met it was Goose because I'm silly.
    elainecat

Answer by elainecat at 7:00 PM on Jan. 19, 2009